African National Congress supporters have been celebrating victory in South Africa’s general elections, but the party has recorded its worst score since the end of white minority rule 25 years ago.
- UK finance minister Philip Hammond to resign if Boris Johnson becomes next PM
- SOS Mediterranee and MSF restart migrant rescue mission
- Watch: Underground city attracts throngs of visitors to Turkey
- Europe could experience another heatwave next week
- Congo confirms first Ebola case in the eastern city of Goma