The Congolese health ministry has confirmed the first case of Ebola in the eastern city of Goma. More than 1600 people have died so far because of the disease.
- Brazilian government defends record on Amazon deforestation
- All but 15 of the world’s 195 countries attend endangered wildlife conference
- Amazon fires generate smoke cloud almost as big as devastating Siberia blaze
- UK’s Labour vows to bring down PM Johnson and delay Brexit
- Israeli police clash with Palestinians at Eid al-Adha gathering in Jerusalem