More than 150,000 allied troops crossed the Channel to storm French beaches in Normandy on June 6, 1944. They ushered in the beginning of the end for the Third Reich and its leader, Adolf Hitler. Euronews recaps what happened on that decisive day.
- Refereeing in spotlight as VAR sparks Women’s World Cup controversy
- The science of heatwaves: How will this week compare to 2003?
- World Cup: What we’ve learned and what to look out for in the knockout stages
- Watch: High stakes at Finland’s Hobby Horse Championships
- US claim video proves Iran’s involvement in oil tanker attacks