"June was the hottest June on record and July is now shaping up to be the hottest July on record," Michael Mann, Climate Scientist, Professor & Director of the Penn State ESSC, told Euronews.
- Bulgaria: Residents in Pernik protest about water shortages
- Watch: Chinese New Year is celebrated at the Eiffel Tower
- France will delay digital tax on technology giants after talks with US
- How the tiny Italian city of Foggia became a mafia battleground
- Schiff says intelligence community withholding documents on Ukraine