"June was the hottest June on record and July is now shaping up to be the hottest July on record," Michael Mann, Climate Scientist, Professor & Director of the Penn State ESSC, told Euronews.
- Trump congratulates Britain’s Johnson on his ‘great win’
- The EU’s first Public Prosecutor has her work cut out for her tackling corruption in Bulgaria ǀ View
- British expat in Spain ‘frustrated’ as 15 year rule bars her from vote
- U.K. heads into pivotal ‘Brexit election’: Who’s who and why does it matter?
- Congress nearing deal on paid parental leave for government workers