It is outrageous to think that journalists like Erdem are being held in prisons just for doing their jobs. It is shocking to know that many have been convicted in show trials using fabricated evidence and trumped up charges.
- Watch: Underground city attracts throngs of visitors to Turkey
- Europe could experience another heatwave next week
- Congo confirms first Ebola case in the eastern city of Goma
- Watch Live: EU foreign ministers meet to discuss Iran nuclear deal amid fears of collapse
- Death toll from migrant ship capsize rises to 58, says Tunisian Red Crescent