More than 5000 children attended the event called "Soccer we love" at the presence of the pope, who impressed everyone with his ball twirling skills, helped by a freestyler who joined him during the audience in the Vatican.
- Indigenous groups in Chile stage rights march
- Hungarians vote in local elections which may loosen the government’s grip on power
- Danish PM gets the giggles during statement on circus elephants
- Extinction Rebellion tries to shut down London airport
- Iraq blames ‘malicious’ hands as toll from unrest tops 100