More than 5000 children attended the event called "Soccer we love" at the presence of the pope, who impressed everyone with his ball twirling skills, helped by a freestyler who joined him during the audience in the Vatican.
- Watch: Underground city attracts throngs of visitors to Turkey
- Europe could experience another heatwave next week
- Congo confirms first Ebola case in the eastern city of Goma
- Watch Live: EU foreign ministers meet to discuss Iran nuclear deal amid fears of collapse
- Death toll from migrant ship capsize rises to 58, says Tunisian Red Crescent